Purchasing a CRN (Competition Racing Number) for your dog
The CRN is good for the life of your dog and is required for the dog to be listed on a lineup with NAFA. It's always good to get the number early when you're planning to run. It's rare, but sometimes the NAFA site is down and online is the best way to get this number. Here are the steps that you should take:
- Go to http://www.flyball.org
- Under "Quick Links" choose "Get a CRN for a dog"
- Fill out the form on the "Purchase a CRN using a Credit Card" page
- When you get to Flyball Club, scroll down and select S.O.T.C. "Speed on the Course" (893)
- Pay for your CRN number with either a Visa or Mastercard - the cost is $20
After you register, you will be sent an email with your CRN and it will then be automatically listed on SOTC's team.
Purchasing a RUN (Race Utility Number)
A RUN is good for the life of your dog and is required for the dog to be listed in a U-FLI event. Getting this number is similar to getting a CRN in NAFA. However, for U-FLI it is necessary to register as a participant before registering your dog.
- Go to http://www.u-fli.com
- Under "Register" go down to "New Participant"
- There is no charge for registering as a participant.
- You will have the opportunity to choose SOTC (team #409) in this section.
- Be sure to note the password you chose in the participant section.
- Under "Register" go down to "New Dog"
- Be sure to select SOTC for your team affiliation — #409.
- Cost for a RUN is $10. per dog.
- After you register, you will be sent an email with your RUN and then it will be automatically listed on SOTC's team.
Checking your dog's points in NAFA
- Log on to www.flyball.org
- Click on Statistics at top
- Under Overview, go to NAFA Data Base
- Under Club information enter 893 and click enter
About 3 weeks after every tournament, your dog's points will be updated. You can also see your individual dog's results by typing in your Dog's CRN on the stats page and it will take you to a list of all your dog's accomplishments.
Junior Handler Record Book