JOIN THE CLUB
JOIN OUR CLUB
Click HERE for a Membership Application.
Membership applications are to be presented in person at any General Membership meeting, held on the second Wednesday of each month, except December. Please do not mail a membership application.
New Members are Always Welcome! If you are interested in finding out more about our club or becoming a member, you are welcome to attend our General Meetings where you may also pick up a membership application. Our monthly General Meeting is held the 2nd Wednesday of every month (except December) at 7:00pm at our facilities located at 7505 SR 675, Manatee County, Florida. Click HERE for directions.
To be an active member, one must attend at least two club meetings (not counting the Awards Banquet). One must also work 16 hours at 2 different trials a year or work 16 hours a year on other club-related activities. Active members are entitled to all club benefits and hour for hour benefit compensation in terms of half-price classes or trial entry certificates.
Other Active Membership Benefits Include:
- Free Access to building and equipment when not in use for classes.
- Half-price classes/trial entry certificates (receive 1 card for 8 hours work).
- Reduced-prices at club sponsored seminars and other such activities.
- Eligibility to represent SOTC at tournaments such as DACOF & DOCOF.
- Free participation in club Fun Days & other club activities.
- Reduced Rates for open practice sessions and run-thrus.
- 10% discount on collars, leads, etc.
New members begin membership benefits by receiving the newsletter and are eligible to attend club activities such as the Awards Banquet. New members are able to use building for a fee of $3 per hour and need to be in the company of an active member. After completing the requirements of active membership, new members will become active members and will receive all other applicable benefits.
Highlights from our Grand Opening Celebration!